Re: Tire choices/ fuel pump question

Quoting C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>:

This would be the single pump variety (at least I think so...), so it can't be a bad transfer pump. It's a CIS car.

And just to point out some info:  my 16V Rabbit has been running just fine on
just a single fuel pump; there is no transfer pump in the gas tank.

| Jim Jarrett,Madison, WI       94 Passat GLX                   |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         81 Rabbit Convertible 16v      |
|                                86 Scirocco                    |