From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of carol eller
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 12:06 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Re: Ebay MKI Scirocco - not mine

Now see there?  If jb cunt hadn't screwed us, I could buy that car!  And
get a ride along out to Reno, and drive it back!  HUMPH!  Btw,
will reply to
the wonderful notes in a bit.  trying to clean and get rid of some of this
aggression.  That way, I can start some quilt projects that I need to work
on and get even more out.  You should see me with a rotary cutter!
Don't be
near me when I'm cutting material!!!!  You MIGHT get hurt!  LOL!
Hugs! Carol   -------Original Message-------   From: Jim Ruffi
Date: 03/18/05 10:16:20 To: Scirocco list Subject: Ebay MKI
Scirocco - not mine
[http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item
=45363848 15&category=15294&sspagename=WDVW]   yet another...             _