RE: 82 with RED INTERIOR (Tony)!!!

Please at least someone on the list get it!

I believe it is a her btw.

If I had just a little more gas in my vehicle, I would GLADLY go take a look
at it for whoever wants.  And if someone buys it that needs it driven
somewhere, I would GLADLY do it for the gas money, a little food money, and
you get me back home.  Hint, hint.  LOL!  Does that tell you how bad I want
to at least drive a Rocco? ;-)

Hugs!

Carol

PS, we were going to go look at it this weekend if hubby had gotten paid. :
(