RE: Little booboo

Looks fine to me.

LOL

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Neptuno
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 1:43 PM
To: Roger concha; Scirocco list
Subject: Re: Little booboo

Damn Roger!!!

Took a good hit there

Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote:
here are some pics of the aftermath.
http://photos.schnellms.net/albums/userpics/10006/normal_DSC00003.jpg
http://photos.schnellms.net/albums/userpics/10006/normal_DSC00002.jpg
http://photos.schnellms.net/albums/userpics/10006/normal_DSC00001.jpg

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:16:36 -0500, Roger concha wrote:
Well I was heading to hooters to meet up with some friends cruising down the highway I go to switch lanes and low and behold there is some

debris on the road I try to avoid it but still managed to hit it. Soon

as I hit it car starts to shake and I know that I have blown out the right front tire so I carefully maneuver to the shoulder to inspect the damage, yup tire is flat but I dont see any damage to the outside of tire so I figured it was on the inside. Go to pull the spare and jack out and realize I don't have a lug nut wrench in the car DOH!!!!!. Hit up my friend on the nextel he has 2 roccos and a caddy and ask him to bring me a wrench and he has the bright idea to also bring me one of my summer 17" rims so that I don't have to ride on the

space saver spare. Pull the tear drop off and notice that it's bent to

hell on the inside tire has no damage at all. Put the 17" on and finally make it to Hooters stay there about two hours when I come out I notice that the right rear tire is almost flat HOLY MOTHER OF GOD so

I ride to gas station on corner and fill it up with air and make it home.

Now does anyone have a 14" tear drop that they would sell me preferably somewhere close to Maryland.

Thanks

now we resume your regularly scheduled program already in progress.

San Francisco * San Diego * Los Angeles * Sacramento * Orange County * Las Vegas * Portland * Houston * Phoenix
This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies. GORDON & REES LLP  http://www.gordonrees.com