Re: Little booboo

again ill say this. there is a junk yard near me that has 3 teardrops in pretty good condition with tires. im pretty sure they have some snowflakes also. you know since they are just your winter wheels. you might try surgery yourself. i did it with a set of my old wheels. take a big sledge hammer and a piece of wood. might need heat. might not. place the piece of wood on the rims. an start hammering away. pray you dont crack or break it. it's worht a try.

Brian Wagner <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:Oh My Gawd.

No really I just gave away a full set of Tear Drops (1 bent) with good
rubber. You couldn't have done this a month ago, doh all you would
have had to do is pay shipping.

Brian