Re: Q for Autotech subframe users

From: "Jeff Toomasson" <area53@validpath.com>
Date: 2005/03/21 Mon AM 11:16:07 EST
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Q for Autotech subframe users

Hi all - hope you had a good weekend.

I score a used Autotech subframe for $75, but the PO managed to misplace the swivel bolts. Can anyone hook me up with its characteristics (i.e., size, thread pitch, grade (if possible). A pic would be fantastic as well. The bolts I'm talking about go here:

http://validpath.com/images/scirocco/subframe.JPG

Thanks in advance!
Jeff

Nice score!  I have been wanting one for a while.  I would imagine I will spring for one when I finally go poly on the mounts and bushings...

No help on the bolts, however autotech is normally pretty cool about this sort of thing (in my experience).  If no one responds, you might contact them directly and see what they say...

Again, nice find...  Bastard...  :-)

David

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car