De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] De la part de Jeff Toomasson
Envoyé : 21 mars 2005 11:16
À : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : Q for Autotech subframe users

Hi all - hope you had a good weekend.

I score a used Autotech subframe for $75, but the PO managed to misplace the swivel bolts. Can anyone hook me up with its characteristics (i.e., size, thread pitch, grade (if possible). A pic would be fantastic as well. The bolts I'm talking about go here:

http://validpath.com/images/scirocco/subframe.JPG

Thanks in advance!
Jeff