Re: OT: new jetta

--- "Camron D. Crouse" <camron@worldaccessnet.com>
wrote:
K, so I been seein the ads this week, so I decide to
have a look.

The "New Jetta" looks basically like an Accord to
me.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzz.....

<www.newjetta.com>

Well they have a couple at the dealer so I went to
check it out. Much better looking in person than in
pics. Real nice inside.
The main problem is we are all MK1 guys (and gals). I
love my MKIV GTI as a daily. Quiet, fast, and a blast
to drive. Is it my scirocco? or my 83? NO.  Still fun
though. The Jetta is vw's best selling car. They are
going to make it agreeable to the most people. Would I
buy one? A GTI or golf V- sure if i needed a new
daily-
Go check it in person -

mark hausler
'81 scirocco s