Re: POR-15 residue ?

Seems to be hard as nails.

And does NOT come off skin for at least a week no matter what you do. Ask me how I know. Made that mistake twice now.

I was actually a bit less than impressed with its ability to seal rust
as it claimed, though.  I prepped my interior very well (sandblasted)
but had some flash rust and a few tough spots around seams.  I got
very good coverage and allowed it to cure in just the right humidity
and temperature, but 6 months of covered storage later there was rust
poking through the POR-15 in a couple small spots.

Also, I've never noticed any sort of strange 'residue' with my
applications...  Looks pretty much like any other paint to me.

-Grant-