Re: No fuel to 16V, Please HELP!

Just finally got the stench of premium unleaded out of my hair and
thought I would update on the fuel problem we were having with the 16V
Cab converstion.
Pressured up the system and found fuel filter to be slowing down the
flow of gas.  Replaced it and got more pressure and there was
resistance from the fuel plunger when manulally moving the intake
plentum but we still were not getting fuel to the injectors.  Did fuel
return rate test per Bently and it passed which confirmed that pump
and transfer pump were working ok.  We removed all the injectors and
unscrewed each one.  We removed the electrical plug from the fuel
pressure regulator and started to get some action.  Still do not know
exactly why fuel distributor started working but it did.  Guess we
just had to milk it long enough.  Put all the injectors and air box
together and it works!  Whish I had a definate reason on what exactly
the problem was though.  Oh well, time to get that POS out of the shop
and put a 16V in a real A1 VW:)  Thanks for everyones input.