Re: ATTN: Jason B, The Mad Bastard

Jason, just wondering if you were sereous about
a certain trip that would involve picking up certan "euro" parts and would fit my mk1 rocco you talked aboot at WBW's this year. Im still
interested!!!!!

well, i was serious, yes.

now what i'm going to need to do is find the damn
things.  i was talking to my buddy who said that
he still has the bumpers lying about, but i don't
know if they're for the mk1 or mk2, or both.  i
had 2 sets the last time i was there.

shipping stuff from the UK is retarded expensive,
tho.  right now i'm trying to figger out how i'm
going to send things back.

does anyone on here deal with shipping between
the UK and north america?  any info that you guys
may provide in the next couple of days will be
much appreciated as i'm going to be landing in
the UK this coming sunday, and will be there
until next tuesday.

not a lot of time to get a lot done...

so, jason, i'll see what i can do about getting
them to north america first and foremost, and
then we can go from there.

jason
tmb

__________________________________ Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web http://birthday.yahoo.com/netrospective/