RE: scirocco.org lister map (list slow today).

I too work with archview, but I use it for a complete deferent purpose. I use it to track allergen distribution on floor plans for homes in an environmental study that I work on.

Although if there are long and lat marks that could be geo-coded, then I maybe able to look at somethings and pass those along to someone that could put them up. I may take sometime to get those things done but I'm willing to help if someone is serious about putting them up.

As far as car getting gone...I would have to say that we could use the coordinates of a city and not peoples actual locations.

Regards,
El Tony

Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

I have the full ESRI ArcGIS v. 9
with an ArcIMS
server with SQL
back-end but have no idea how to use it!

This could be the best way to go, rather then using an image map. Are there
any cartographers on the list?

-Marc

'83 VW Scirocco California Edition
'84 VW GTI Bunny Truck