From: Marc Getty [mailto:marc@getty.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:49 PM
To: 'Jim Ruffi'; 'T Berk'
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: What is up with people in Ohio?

I have been driving my Cali Ed a bit lately thanks to a very uncooperative
16v and moderately uncooperative Bunny Truck. My Cali Ed is the first car
since my RIP Benz that is so quiet inside that I can talk on the cell phone
while driving and the person on the other end can't tell that I'm in a car.

-Marc