Front Spring Caps/Hats Tip

You've probably heard of the Bonrath lower spring caps, they lower the car
about half an inch.

I'm in the process of installing a couple of sets of Neuspeed sport lowring
springs, and I just realized that the Passat B3 front spring caps are the
same size as late A1's, except that they are about 4mm shorter. I know 4mm
isn't much, but it's somethimg, plus they don't have the indent for the end
of the end of the spring, which was useless anyway.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com/

Please! Include the previous text in your reply...