New noise

Gods, will I have to give up drinking entirely to get rid of this new
moniker?  LOL!  Like that's going to happen...

Anyway, just ordered the kit and tool and should hopefully have them
in hand Friday.  It's times like these that I wish I lived where Julie
does... right down the road from Adirondak!

And as far as I know, the only driving I HAVE to do is to get to my
last class tomorrow night to hand in a test and some other paperwork.
Other than that, the car should be able to sit until the parts arrive.