Some Scirocco 16V Questions

(Posting this again from a different account, as my other one seems to have
been lost)

Wow.

It's been years, and this list is still going strong. I suppose that's a
testament to the Scirocco, so I shouldn't really be surprised. :) Anyways, a
few questions.

I have an 87 Scirocco 16V with a 2L block and a ported and polished head. A
few other minor modifications (plug wires, steel braided brake lines, sport
suspension, x-drilled rotors in the back), but the car for the most part is
an old project car that never ended up getting finished. It's since been on
my driveway for a few years, and I'm just trying to get her back into
driving order...

1) What mods would be the most cost effective to improve performance at this
  stage? I'm sure people will suggest intake and exhaust (which are both
stock). How about the fuel encrichment modules, ignition, and computer? Is
there a good place to find these parts cheap? What kind of performance are
people getting from this type of set-up, and how much did you end up paying
to achieve it?

2) I had some issues with the real wheel alignment last time I was driving
the car. I remember taking it in to get fixed, and the shop wasn't able to
correct the issue. Apparently, this cupping of the rear wheels on lowered
Sciroccos and Corrado's is something of an issue for lots of people? Do I
just need to find a competant shop to fix the problem for me? What am I
looking at dollar wise?

I can't wait to get this car back on the road!

J.