Fun with R32's

I have taken a ride in that little CIS turbo...and I love it to say the least......hope he gets tired of it and well......someone like me could, hmmmmm, I dont know....... get it? hehehehe.....

No but there is no joke that car surgess into the HWY like roads are going out of style, BOOM That thing is at 90MPH just like that

Tony (a fan)

Dan Bubb <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
I think I've mentioned my nephew and his "junkyard" turbo Scirocco.

1.8 JH that's pretty beat, but with Volvo CIS injection, Ford Probe
intercooler and Megaspark he's running 12 psi boost.

The car is non-gloss brown with a few small dents and he likes it that way.
No flash, nothing to attract any attention.

Well, last night he was merging onto the highway right behind an R32. The
R32 punches it at 60mph and runs up to about 110 mph.
And there's Mike on his ass all the way!
The R32 had two passengers, but Mike had one, so not too uneven!
Probably couldn't beat him, but fun suprising the shit out of someone with a
$1500 junkyard turbo installation!

Now we're into a major engine rebuild with forged pistons, P & P head and a
conversion to electronic fuel injection and MSnS-extra.

Maybe someday, when I grow up, my car will be faster than my nephew's :'(
Dan