Boring weekend?

On 10:06:09 am 06/27/05 "Dan Bubb" <jdbubb@verizon.net> wrote:
> Yeah, it must have been really hard for you since you're such a grump
> all the time ;^)
> Dan
> the ubergrump

Well, it was another of those days where it was a good thing that they
don't allow guns in schools is all I can say, I hear you about being happy
and nice, today being yet another shining example in my workplace. If there
is a totally useless idiot out there, yep, I get to deal with them. And I
don't mean students.
Problem is, I've been doing it too long, and my "nice layer" is wearing
pretty thin. Anyway, enough ranting...but I hear you about being tired from
being sunny and happy.

cathy