Boring weekend?

> And no, I do NOT like my women with silicone, rhinoplasties, or any other
> words that were coined to make women -more- beautiful (pffft!)...
>
> [/rant]

I'd have to agree with you on this one. I like natural beauty, even if
it's not perfect. There's something about the imperfections that's
just nice :)

I worked a company picnic standing the the heat and humidity all day
pretending I was oh so happy with taking pictures of fat white trash
while sweating like a pig.
I can't wait till I'm out of school and I can whore myself out for more money.
Nate