CIS Fuel Line Question

Hey guys,
I have a quick question, and hoping to get a quick response.  I am about to get some new CIS lines made up since I have relocated the fuel distributor in my car from the stock location and the lines aren't long enough to reach anymore.  I need to order them by Wednesday so I can have them for the weekend so I can finish putting the car together and get the bugs worked out before Waterfest.
I will be ordering them through my friend who has a few good contacts.  The problems is I need to know the following:

What size fittings are used on the fuel distributor side of the lines?

What size thread is used on the top of the CIS Injectors?

What ? is the stock lines?

Thanks for all you time
Spinney