Boring weekend?

Well, the move is done. Here's the vehicle tally.
One 26 ft moving van, packed to the gills by yours truly (a Tetris master)
2 pickup-trucks
3 Sedans
1 SUV
Damn, my brother has a lot of stuff. Most people have yard slaed BEFORE they
move. They surveyed all the stuff and are planning one for after they unpack
*rolls eyes*
The weekend's Scirocco content was Colin, a lurker here on the list, showing
up with his Dodge 2500 Diesel and letting us pack it full. He worked his ass
off and didn't complain a bit, despite the 93 degree heat.
Now I relax in front of the TV down in the A?C basement all afternoon.