Boring weekend?

On 11:52:04 pm 06/25/05 Nate Lowe <nlowe79@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  And no, I do NOT like my women with silicone, rhinoplasties, or
> >  any other words that were coined to make women -more- beautiful
> >   (pffft!)...
> >  [/rant]
> >
> I'd have to agree with you on this one. I like natural beauty, even if
> it's not perfect. There's something about the imperfections that's
> just nice :)

I HATE perfection!  All these women that want to look like a Barbie doll is
ridiculous!!!  While I will admit that I had a 36-24-36 figure in high
school, it was not a perfect figure.  I have broad shoulders and a broad
back.  And I had a small chest so to speak.  LOL!  I have gained a lot of
weight since then and I look at my old bras (yes, I still have one or two.)
And think to myself, "That looks more like a training bra compared to mine
now!".  LOL!  When I get this weight off (I am indeed losing thank goodness
) I wouldn't mind a tummy tuck and a breast lift. Lol, I won't get into my
reason for that right now, but you would probably crack up if I told you.

However, I will NOT let anyone touch my face.  Some women would change their
noses if they had mine but it's MY nose and I'm keeping it!  It's not huge,
or even ugly really.  It's a bit crooked but you wouldn't really notice that
unless you are looking for it.

I even love my freckles!

And no way anyone is doing ANYTHING to my eyes!  I love them just the way
they are.  Sure, I would love arched eyebrows and a lower forhead. But this
is what I look like, have always looked like, and am used to seeing in the
mirror and putting make up on it like this.  I don't want to see a stranger
in the mirror.  That will wait 'til I'm old and wrinkled and suddenly
realize that I look like a dry lake bed.  LOL!

Happy people are happy because they choose to be.  If my family had been
rich, or I had been one of those KNOCKOUT girls, I don't really think I
would be as happy as I am now.

Thanks for the reminder folks!
Carol

PS, If you wanna see what I looked like in high school, here is a link:

http://groups.msn.com/BeadingandJewelryMaking/zippyssigs.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=1432