OT: Got Nitro?

I guess I should have listed the bodies...
 HPI WS-6 Trans Am (1/10th)
HPI Eclipse (1/10th)
1/10th scale "Gangstar" Body (think about the movie Cobra and that
40-something lead-sled he had)
Numerous truck bodies in various states of abuse
OFNA GTP Viper
 All of my vehicles except the truck have 2-speeds, the HPI sedan has (real)
aluminum rims, all have headers I think.
The 1/10th scale is FM and the other two are AM systems. I far prefer FM...
 It is interesting to note... much like my Volkswagens, I don't have all
three working at the same time. More often than not I have all three of them
down (Like NOW!!!)
 I tend to go through motors alot. I do all the maintenence, have the best
air filters and such but I have this thing for 40% nitro and leaned out
carbs. Especially when the HPI .15fe motors are less than a hundred bones,
and are easy as crap to tune.
 If you can find a skate board park that is relatively desserted that is the
BEST. Especially with the Nitro MT. The sedan's don't fare well with the
jumps and stuff, but the truck rocks!!!
 Chris