OT: Got Nitro?

Hey,
 Just wondering if anyone else has other bad habbits like I do... :)
 Besides the computers and the VW's I am also into R/C.
 I have:
 An HPI Nitro MT with a full aluminum (AL-LOOO-MINNIE-UM!!!)
chassis/suspension. Darn near bulletproof; (1/10th Scale Nitro truck... not
fast but it is 4wd, and has meaty tires)
 An HPI Nitro Racer 2, that has been clocked by the Bremerton PD at 53mph.
(1/10th Scale Sedan, AWD)
 An OFNA GTP 1/8th Scale Sedan. This thing really is a monster. Shaft Driven
AWD, .25 motor...
 Then there's archery and the AR...
 Chris