I think we need a good fun thread...

Mike,

You had to bring the finger into this!!!  ah?

Ok,
so we are working on the car with either the bottom half of the timing belt cover or one of the pullies. In anycase, I need some one to hold something opposite of my hand. It had been a frustrating day and we were tired and one could feel the fact that it was a tense occasion. So we are doing the work above in a very serious-focused way and I say: "Ok Who's finger is that?"

Was it 6-7 of us around at the time.......Shit we laugh so hard. Even freaking Dan Bubb the stoic man of Chateau Bubb was laughing his ass!!!

Oh and it was Rogers Finger :P

El Tony

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
>From a local MD tech day (and used by Nate as a sig on the 'tex):

"Who's finger is that?" - Tony "Neptuno" Collins

On 6/22/05, Eric S wrote:

> How about famous rocco lister quotes?
>
> Post em up...I just got one in IM I will never forget, and put it in my
> sig....
>
> --
> Eric
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com
>
> "Too bad I couldn't be in two places at once as I would have loved the
> chance to stand there and watch myself work on my car" -Mike Smith,
> Captain Oil Change
>
> 1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
> 1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
> 1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
> 1990 Fox Wagon
> 1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
> 1994 Jetta GL

Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)