I think we need a good fun thread...

On 11:02:47 pm 06/22/05 "Julie Macfarlane" <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Cathy wrote:
> Julie Modded:
> > "I'm not doing any tech procedures this weekend, Cathy would get
> pissed"
> As I begged him for Drew for his help on the perfect Saturday at
> Cincy 2005 as well  :)

I'd only be pissed 'cause my entertainment for the weekend would have been
greatly reduced, he just can't NOT wrench on stuff, it's hilarious to
observe....sort of like watching any of us in the passenger's
seat...painful and funny all at once.
Cathy

But to add to the thread, and you can identify it as "a fellow lister" to
protect those involved...what's the biggest "stretch of the truth" you've
used with the "significant other/family" to further your disease? You know,
"Well, the car's practically free, and it'll be out of here in a few
days..."
I'd offer this:
For the 16V: "It's leaking at the flanges, so I think a new diff is in
order".
On the 8V: The "extensive cam swap"...which pretty well only left the
chassis unchanged. Denny still doesn't know, though I freely tell EVERYONE
else...

I KNOW how creative THIS process can get...and this may be a useful
"sharing of tips"....

cathy