Free 2.0 16v

Jeremy,

  Hey there!  It sure has been a while... I was wondering what happened to you
on the Scirocco scene.  I sure did love your Scirocco... I suppose that you
don't happen to still have those Monte Carlo's do ya?  ;)

Sorry to hear about the Scirocco.  It was nice.  I still remember taking video
of you flying down the road by Daun's place... yeah, years ago...

You need to show up for a VW gathering someday and you will surely want another
rocco... hope to see ya again someday!

Ben