Free 2.0 16v

Hello All-

I'm a former list member who has been away for a
couple years.  Career, financial obligations, life in
general, and an unfortunate accident took me out of
the Scirocco world.  I owned a Flash Silver '86 16v w/
cosmetic euro goodies and quite a number of
performance upgrades.  I finally wrecked it in August
2003 and I was totally crushed.  I sold the car on
ebay because I needed the cash to recover and it made
me sick to see it sit there.  I apologize for not
contacting the list first as I know many of you could
have used parts.  That being said, I am finally
getting rid of every last bit of Scirocco that I own.
I have to move soon and having these parts just makes
me want a Scirocco again.  Someday, though.  I loved
being a part of this list for 3 years and received so
much help and advice that all I have is up for grabs.
Pick it up and it's yours.  Take it all as I will have
to throw it away when I move.

2.0 16v from a '90 Passat w/ approximately 150k miles
  -Complete engine completely dissasembled
  -Engine and head have been sitting around for at
least 4 years, the
    last 9 months covered on my back porch
  -Everything else has been stored inside
  -I cannot guarantee I have every part of the engine
but I'm pretty sure
    I have 99% of it.  I remember breaking a couple
bolts, at least one in
    the block.

A shout to the guys in Ohio that I got to know: Daun,
Marco, Ben, Josh, Justin

email sawyer16v@yahoo.com for any specifics or pics