Any one know anything about A/C?

Again, no intention to flame, just discussion...

Define "air" molecule..  Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide, Argon, etc,
etc, etc?

Yes, I've heard that R-134a is smaller and that's why they had to go to
better sealing systems to avoid leaks (besides compatibility with PAG,
etc)...

That's interesting though that 134a might be bad but 12 may not be...

I've heard an awful lot of people say that the switch to 134a was just
a big money making thing, but I've always been hesitant to accept what
I perceive as paranoid conspiracy theories, I don't think people in
general are smart enough to pull off something that big and keep it
under wraps.  We can't even hold on to military secrets that are
protected by law.

But I'd certainly be curious to read about it in Canadian
literature/news if you came across it...

John Gates
--
'85 Scirocco
'97 Jetta GLX