factory paint colors in a spray can, not from the dealer?

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:44:04 -0400, you wrote:

>I asked about this, at least a year ago, and have lost the response.
>I am looking for a supplier of custom mixed paint in spray can form.
>Anyone familiar with this?  If I remember correctly it was quite reasonable
>price-wise.

http://towerpaint.com/

You can get any stock color or they will custom match (send them a
part) to lacquer or enamel.  Not at all cheap but it makes a little
more sense if you buy two or more cans.  The color comes mixed like
the day it rolled off the line.. not necessarily the color your car is
today.

Gordon

75 Mk1/Drake 1.9