factory paint colors in a spray can, not from the dealer?

I asked about this, at least a year ago, and have lost the response.
I am looking for a supplier of custom mixed paint in spray can form.
Anyone familiar with this?  If I remember correctly it was quite reasonable
price-wise.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

''98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-Now a 16V! Needs: finish the wiring
'81 Scirocco -Just 3/4 of a shell
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic, 4 speed.- In the Rotisserie
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe