Fwd: Crossmember Bars POLL

Blah Blah Blah..

Give it up..
Remove the front MM .. no cracking problems then...
add a rear motormount made out of solid aluminum...
Like a real man!!!.

Bigmac snipes..
oh..
BTW adding Trusses at the corners is a trivial task for those that want to do it

oh Yeah
BUY A WELDER.. ( I've got Brett's///) and quickcherbitchin...
:-)
hehehehheheehehehe