A fun little friday story

I'll post this here at Cathy's behest... hopefully it
cheers somebody up.

               "No Justice"

My goals for sunday were simple, sit around the house
and recover from all the foul things I ingested on the
preceding two nights.

After rising at the crack of noon* and lounging about
for a few hours I decided it seemed safe to venture
outside.

Not wanting to take on anything serious, requiring
great thought or effort I decided to pick up a new set
of wheels for my venerable K2 softboots.

The skates are on their 5th set of rollers and like
the preceeding four sets those too had sucumbed to the
forces of friction.
I nursed the Scirocco to life and aimed it in the
direction of Easton.

Now to the point.

After fruitless forrays into both Dicks and SportMart
I found myself pootling along on some Gahana road
approaching an onramp for 161, an open ramp beckoning
ahead of me and some kiddie in a new Celica right on
my ass.

There are few things in this world which I enjoy more
than sex, driving with an audience just happens to be
one of them.

I would explain the term "lift off oversteer" but that
would interrupt the flow of the story, lets just say
that it's the most fun one can have in a front wheel
drive car without a pharmacist in the back seat..

50mph, 3rd gear, full throttle, lift, flick wheel, out
comes the back.

A touch of counter steer and 2/3rds throttle holds the
car sideways for a few seconds, I can see Celica boy
locking up his brakes in the rearview clearly
anticipating a spin... or maybe just frightened at
seeing something live which he's only previously
viewed on the telly.

Near the bottom of the ramp I toss it again, a lesser
angle this time and shift to fourth when it
straightens out.

I merge onto 161 at a healthy 75 and immediately
notice two things, a sign saying "speed limit 45mph"
and the Gahana police car looming large in my
rearview.

As I coast it down to 55 I see the cop picking up
speed, the crown vic bears down on my guilty
conscience like some motorized angel of death and then
blows by me.

My new best freind pulls up on some tool in a Ford
explorer and turns on the cherries.

The laughter abbated after my face began to hurt but
the giggling continued all the way home.

I just got done spreading half of goodyears rubber
supply all over the onramp and this poor sod is going
to get a ticket for doing 5 over!

There is no justice in this world and I fucking love
it!

*Thanks for that J