HVAC Controller

> Actually, you can get just the valve... 91.50 vs. 265.00 for the whole
assembly.  Both are good numbers and still available...

I know there are a bunch of online suppliers, but I just wanted to let
people know about one that has been supplying parts to a bunch of local
people.  EXCELLENT quality parts, all prices include shipping, and the guy
lets you know asap if it is in stock, etc.

Try him out if you like:

http://www.oemeuro.com/oemparts/

And his sistersite:

http://germanfilters.com/

Same guy named Brian.  Tell him Greg Dunn sent you.

gd