Subject: Re: scirocco in novel

I almost bought a dark Blue Scirocco in La Maddalena, Sardinia. It was a
carburated 8v, 91 or 92 I think... She wanted 2500 EURO's for it.
 That was too much for a car that had it's days numbered... In La Madd, the
italians just don't give a shit, they will take your mirror off or scrape
the entire car to shoe-horn into a parking space. Unless you were standing
there and they tried to run you over it isn't a crime. Everywhere is free
game to park and there are no real right or wrong side of the street to
drive on.