Subject: Re: scirocco in novel

On 7:31:13 pm 06/16/05 "Miller, Chris" <chris.miller@infofoundry.com> wrote:
> My first Scirocco, a '78, was cobalt blue (metallic, a very dark
> blue). Chris
> ------------------
>
> Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
> '78 and '79's did, but I have a hard time imagining it could fade
> _that_
> much! :)
>
> JT
> >  Did Sciroccos ever come in dark blue?

Isn't that 77 of Daun's also Cobalt Blue? It COULD be the one mentioned by
the author, though he didn't use the words "Flintstonemobile", did he?

And Slegatos (kitted 8V MkIIs) absolutely DID come in dark blue, though the
odds that the author had one of those are pretty slim, eh?

Cathy (1980 "Beyond Flintstonemobile", which was once River Blue...and two
running Roccs that have floors, one of them is also blue)