Virgina is for Louvers?!?

Yep thats my first name.
I really miss the louvers on the rocco, but i dont have the money at
the moment for a replacement.

I'll let you know Chris when i do

By the way Chris, where you the one that had that cd with that guy who
did jazz music then switched to funny hard rock in jazz form?
If yes, what was his name again?

Parker Wulf
The Minnesota BADVDUB