sticky situation

.

> I wish I could still get some. Perfect for doing acryllic nails :)
>
>   This is good to know! I don't know how many acrylic nails I've broken
while working on my 'Roc!
 Thanks for the tips gang. WHat is FLAPS? (F'ing Local Auto Parts Store?) I
think I'll just try some of that stuff, as time is tight and I don't see
getting to an auto glass place in the next week or so. Since I'm commuting
into DC, I'll just try some FLAPS stuff to make lane-changing easier. Heck,
if it holds for a year or two, that'll be good enuf for now.
 Greg