sticky situation

Greg wrote:

The stuff they use is BAD MOJO. The crap that Autozone carries is
>somewhat tamer so the kiddies don't huff it, and it will come loose as they
>figure if you aren't a pro, chances are you are going to try to glue your
>fingers together.

I'll say. I saw a bottle og the "good stuff" spilled on a stainless steel
bench. The hammers, tools and the electrical eq on that bench just went into
the garbage. No way to get it off.

I wish I could still get some. Perfect for doing acryllic nails  :)