VW Coolant

No please, nitpick away...  :-)

So, on the reddy-pink G12, why do you think this stuff oozes out of the connections at the head or at the T-stat?  This is what I have seen on the A1s, which is why I will not recommend the G12 now as an upgrade...

I am interested in your take, it sounds like you have a bit more schooling/hands on on this...

David