brace and turbo

No,

A knockoff of my bar.

Nothing is patented, and I was contacted by someone else if it was ok to
make them...I told them have at it...not like I am a company or making any
money on these bars.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL