Pulling bearing race off hubs?

Ahhh.. Bearing splitter! Gonna see if I can find one of those at the FLAPS. I
like the idea of doing that over a chisel, but either one sounds like a good
candidate.

Where are hubs $20-ish? I thought I remembered them being that much too, but I
looked on Parts4VWs last night and they're $40...?

Neal