Pulling bearing race off hubs?

There is a fast and easy way to do the race removal:

1. Clamp hub firmly in vise holding it by the flange.

2. Use a propane torch and a small cold chisel to move
the race away from the flange a bit, I can usualy get
it about 1/4 inch out by stepping up the chisel size.

3. Employ a dremel with a fiber wheel mounted to cut a
slot across the face of the race, don't worry if you
can't cut it all the way through.

4. Bust out yer medium sized cold chisel and a big
hammer, place the chisel in the newly formed crack and
let the hammer do the talking.

5. the race should split on the first or second strike
and you will be able to just tap it off with the
chisel.

I have it down to under 10 minutes with that method.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Anson

Ps. Fuck