Cutting up my 84 turbo!

Cut that s**t up.  If you want to put it back, il drill out the spotwelds on
the front rad support of a junkyard rocco and we can weld it into your car
just like if it was in a collision.  Good as new, or better. :)  Thats what
i had to do to my mk1 rocco to put it back in one piece.  THe rad support,
hood and front fenders on my '81 S are from a '79 ;)  HTH

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'81 Scirocco S (Looking for EURO BUMPERS!!!)
'84 Rabbit Pickup
'80 Scirocco S (just the back half)
'92 Golf GTI 16v
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)