OFFLIST; Crossmember Bars

Larry,

Regardless of if Eric's crossmembers work, don't work, or cause our cars to
spontaneously self-combust, I can say that Eric has been nothing but polite
in your repeated jabs at him, his product, and the list in general. You
should be ashamed of yourself for comments like the one you wrote below. I
would expect better of a 17 year old wanna-be on the vortex.

I think you owe both the entire list and Eric a sincere apology for the
repeated side, pointless, and downright ignorant comments that you have
repeatedly made of the past few days. A spirited intellectual debate on the
merits of the product is one thing, but your comments are far, far from such
a debate.

Instead of discussing the various ways in which you feel that Eric's product
may or may not work, you have stood on the sidelines throwing in what the
list has come to know as your typical one liners. When other Eric and other
listers (with the obvious exception of David's mis-directed e-mail) respond
you do not discuss the positives and negatives you continue with your often
spiteful, years old hit-and-run posting tactics.

Scirocco.org is a grassroots organization and Eric and the work that he has
done, on both his crossmember bar and his years of dedication to the list,
are to be commended. Eric is a very large part of what makes the list as
great as it is. Your rude posts can't take that away from him, his years of
service speak for volumes.

-Marc