OFFLIST; Crossmember Bars

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Fry [mailto:rocco16@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 9:35 PM
To: Tonee Northam; David Utley; Eric S; the list
Subject: Re: RE:OFFLIST; Crossmember Bars

* In other words, please igonre the list idiot and his degrees. You, I, and
> many others here understand what he cannot fathom...
>
> Cheers,
> David

For a while there, Davey, I gave you some credit  as an honorable man.  I
guess it was misplaced.
You are a bigger fool than even I, at first, suspected.
( I don't normally call people names, but you apparently feel that
name-calling is permissible.)

Larry
sandiego16v

I am sorry you saw that Larry, that was my oversight, and for that, I am
truly sorry.  As for an honorable man, eh, I appreciate the half-compliment.
Name-calling has no place on this list, which is why I apologize for my
gaff..
Look at it this way Larry; so far from all those that have weighed-in on
this non-topic, the only one that believes you are more in the right is you.
While this does not demonstrate a thing except that perhaps we tend to be
the more vocal minority, it should demonstrate to you that -at-least- some
of us do believe that you have a tendency to overstate -your-opinion- as
fact.  While you did not do so to the extreme on this occassion, we both
know that you do have this tendency, don't we?  It is not the first time you
have heard this, from me, or from anyone else, right?  Besides, if indeed
you were more extreme, I would have been more direct and called you out,
sans name-calling.  I am a big boy, and can think outside of the grade
school setting...
With that in mind, I would hope that I would fit the 'honorable man'
description better.  After all, only a fool will chose not admit his
mistakes over and over again...  I try to admit all that I am guilty of...

Again, I apologize for airing that on the list...

David,
No, the foolish one?