Hot, Hot HOt!! (suggestion to bring doen the oil Temp)

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:

It's calling in life is twofold:

1. to bring the engine oil up to opperating temperatue
as rapidly as possible.

2. to provide a spot from which oil can spew at any
given moment once it's hard rubber gasket splits.

Anson

This has been a drunk post by anson, note the sad lack
of cursing.

Yes, man how disapointing of a post for a man of your caliber!!! Either you need more Boost (pardon the pun) or you need to lay of the Ale!....Re-post when either of those happend.......

I was Just thihnking about this. You (with fear of saying this) may have the fastes Rocco on the list, and I with almost no doubt have the SLOWEST.....

El Tony