The view of Cincy '05 from Cincy

I was there, and I still have to laugh my ass off reading this!!

 " And I want to publicly apologize AGAIN to
 Cathy for the post-landing turbulence - she hadn't gotten
 herself buckled into the back of the Passat before I made a
 tight 180 and she rolled across the back seat and into the
 door.  I expect I'll never hear the end of it."

Good to see everyone again, a great time was had. Sorry Tony(neptuno), I
tried to get to your cluster, but you just didn't show up early enough on
Sunday, lol. Thanx to the salty weasel for figuring out my Air/Fuel meter
was causing all the running issues, and thanx to Timbo for use of the Dwell
meter.
HUGE thanx to the Yeagly's for the use of land, and an even bigger thanx to
brad for the awsome meal Saturday night.
I'll be there next year for sure!(maybe with an even better camera?? hahah)

-George