The view of Cincy '05 from Cincy

My first cincy - I had a great time!! Can't wait for next year.

I'm gonna pack a huge load of stuff for tech procedures next time -
you know me and my tech. I'm gonna focus on electrical - I'll have
even more connectors, crimpers and all that stuff. I can even make
some headlight relay harnesses by then too.

Thanks a ton for a great time!

--Timbo