Synchronicity sucks

C Boyko wrote:
> So now my question...who's got experience with these linkages? I'd
> appreciate tips, should I do this at home or take it in? I should really
> drop the engine anyway since I also have a headlight out....but seriously,
> what am I into here? Any help is appreciated!

While shopping for a glow plug last week, I ran across these
instructions for installing short shift kits:

http://www.dieselgeek.com/installs.php

Specifically, this might help even if you're not installing a kit:

http://www.dieselgeek.com/early_cable_side_to_side.php

Lots of pictures and p/ns as well.